Well, leave it to the always stylish French to find a way to combine new media and old in a forward-thinking manner–and one that means you might one live your dream of seeing your work on television, too. Menlook, a French owned global online retail destination for menswear has launched the first TV ad made from Instagram photos taken by global influential Instagramers. Sacré Bleu!
The campaign draws inspiration from a popular Instagram trend: the #flatlay, which is a creative process that involves organizing a series of objects harmoniously on a flat surface and photographing them from above (haven’t you been pondering that hashtag for months?). We know, we know. The effort it takes to take a beautiful photo for Instagram is almost too much. But hey, we never said it was going to be easy to get on t.v.
- Romain Costa: His bio on Instagram simply reads: An architect on the Road. While his architectural renderings confuse us on his website, he certainly enjoys taking pictures of buildings and himself.
- Kicks Kuwait: Tareq Q is a Kuwaiti menswear influencer. While most men in the Arab world wear traditional ‘Dish Dasha’s’, Tareq has always been a sneakerhead, he is merging East and West and schooling the world with his own well curated sneaker trends.
- Will Taylor: This NYC based Interior Designer is a self described gent who is ‘Hooked on Hues’. His website, Bright Bazaar is a well known blog for color idea and inspiration. Clicking through is like coffee for the eyes.
- Quyen Mike: Mike is a 21 year old freelance fashion photographer and Creative Director based in London. He is also a Travel & Lifestyle blogger.
- Filippo Cirulli: Milan’s most notorious male bloggers ( as they have been called), Cirulli is co-founder of The Three F, an Italian menswear fashion blog.
Well, what are you waiting for? Get to ‘gramming!
[ By: Cator Sparks ] [Digital Trends ] [ Read More ]