LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
We are seeking an account manager to work on the brand and casting side at Socialyte. Work with the Managing Director to secure effective influencer campaigns with measurable results for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Successful candidates must have 3+ years of agency experience and be familiar with bloggers, social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc), building out digital marketing programs.
- Work with clients to determine objectives, goals, KPI’s, strategies and tactics
- Strong knowledge of the influencer space- must be familiar with influencers and fees
- Negotiate and set appropriate budgets for programs
- Respond to incoming requests and and present innovative approaches to partnering with today’s influencers
- Ideate and develop creative influencer campaigns for our current clients
- Identify new business opportunities for the agency
- Keep informed of industry trends, events and deals.
- Maintain relationships with talent, agencies and brands direct
- Manage client contracts and SOWs
- Assist in forecasting trends in the influencers space, upcoming platforms, growing talent, brand spending, etc.
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events
- Assist in maximizing company profit, creating programs that ensure highest possible margin keep
- Assist in forming sales strategies to keep Socialyte competitive and innovative
- Review and analyzes sales performances (ROI) against programs to determine effectiveness for future programs
Please email your resume to Beca Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have 3-5 years experience.
This is a year-round, full-time, non-entry level position in the Los Angeles offices.
Local candidates only please.